8th Grade
I don't know how it has happened but Colin is now an 8th grader . . . there really are no words as I can't seem to find any. I had a bit of first day failure due to the lighting but here he is on the first day of school 2017!
He said he had a good day, but it is probably the first time I have heard him complain that he doesn't want to go to school . . . probably just trying to get back into a routine from our laid back summer!
His official school photo . . .
He said he had a good day, but it is probably the first time I have heard him complain that he doesn't want to go to school . . . probably just trying to get back into a routine from our laid back summer!
His official school photo . . .




3 Comments:
Heidi,
Is everything okay with you? I check your travel blog for fall break and Thanksgiving trips but haven't seen any posts from you in months. I hope you are well and happy and just super busy! Thinking of you,
Sue Kirlin
Hi Sue! Sadly we have just been busy with school/work with no time to travel . . . we did just return from fall break so stay tuned an update is coming soon.
Oh, good to hear that it's "just" that you've been busy. I'll look forward to the fall break update!
Sue
Post a Comment
<< Home