Dream a Little Dream
I have not had many dreams since Sean died. I thought I would dream of him all the time, but I don't. I have only had two dreams with Sean the last 11 months. It causes me great sadness that he doesn't "visit" me.
One of the dreams was really sad for me, it was something like this. We were sitting in bed hugging. I never really get a clear view of his face but I know it his him. I am asking him a million questions on why this is happening, why did he have to leave us, what am I suppose to do . . . he won't look at me so I pull away to look at him. He never says a word and there are tears running down his face. I can't remember anything else because I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but of course could not. This dream made me think that he did not want this to happen and was sorry or me having to raise Colin alone.
Last night I had a really strange dream. I was at a NASCAR race . . . I have never watched racing so no sure why I was there . . . I had signed up for a race and they said wait until your number (19)is called . . . they called number 19 and asked where my running shoes were . . . I was confused. They informed me this was a foot race to get upstairs to run. I tried to get some running shoes from my mom, but she did not have hers on so we left. I woke up confused. I now over analyze all my dreams for some underlying meaning. I figured it out . . . The Amazing Race 8 is headed to Talladega next week and they are doing some running . . . I am addicted to this show! I guess now that I dream of TV shows! I am still waiting on Sean to pay me a visit.
One of the dreams was really sad for me, it was something like this. We were sitting in bed hugging. I never really get a clear view of his face but I know it his him. I am asking him a million questions on why this is happening, why did he have to leave us, what am I suppose to do . . . he won't look at me so I pull away to look at him. He never says a word and there are tears running down his face. I can't remember anything else because I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but of course could not. This dream made me think that he did not want this to happen and was sorry or me having to raise Colin alone.
Last night I had a really strange dream. I was at a NASCAR race . . . I have never watched racing so no sure why I was there . . . I had signed up for a race and they said wait until your number (19)is called . . . they called number 19 and asked where my running shoes were . . . I was confused. They informed me this was a foot race to get upstairs to run. I tried to get some running shoes from my mom, but she did not have hers on so we left. I woke up confused. I now over analyze all my dreams for some underlying meaning. I figured it out . . . The Amazing Race 8 is headed to Talladega next week and they are doing some running . . . I am addicted to this show! I guess now that I dream of TV shows! I am still waiting on Sean to pay me a visit.

1 Comments:
*sigh*
Sometimes dreams are good.... sometimes bad. You know who might help you decipher the one about your husband? Huntress. http://tvshogal.blogspot.com/ She's helped me with dreams before. VERY interesting.
I love that the dream you had about him was so personal and comforting, laying in the bed, hugging, touching, talking. It's evident that you had a great relationship with him and miss him terribly.
Post a Comment
<< Home