Stained Glass
Some of you know that I have been taking a stained glass class on Monday evenings. I finished the first class and here is my project. It is not the project I would have selected but they have everyone working on the same piece. I can't wait for the second class to start in January. I really had a great time!

1 Comments:
For some reason the image is not loading, I'm getting computerese instead.
I would love to see it, send me a jpg by email, please. I so wanted to learn too make stained glass when I was young. I have a good friend who is a real artist in that genre. Thanks.
PS I don't see a place to post my address, so I'll take a chance and put my gmail address here. I understand this is pretty private.
RuthJH@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home