Monday, November 13, 2006

Blank

I still have a hard time trying to find the right words . . .


. . . hard to believe that two years have come and gone . . . not sure much has changed since the one year mark.

19 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Colin, Heidi.
Hugs,
L

11/13/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I thought of you right before I went to bed last night and first thing when I woke up today...

11/13/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm sending you lots of hugs from us today. This day will never go by without me thing of Sean, Colin and you.

11/13/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Thinking of you and Colin today, as I do every day.

11/13/2006 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of all three of you today...

11/13/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Your family is in my thoughts today.

11/13/2006 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Colin are in my prayers today and every day. May Sean look down from heaven and give you comfort and peace today and always.
Love,
Sarah's Mom

11/13/2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Praying that your heart doesn't break too hard today. Shot you an e-mail for a Ranger morale check. You are doing so awesome from reading your blog. Sean is a warrior and a hero in my eyes, and so are you. Makes me think of my wife Tina; Ranger wives are steadfast and true - that's you! You will always be apart of the warrior culture and we will never forget you. It's a special group; never even met you, only met Sean briefly on my first tour in Iraq (July 04), but you always have a safe place to visit or stay with me and my family in Germany or where ever we're stationed. Sean, I am sure, would do the same for a fellow Ranger. Praying for you and Colin today; gotta run, we have special derka mission tonight.

Your friend/Scott Nelson

PS - Tina sends her sincerest regards, she's is back in Deutschland.

11/13/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger KBG said...

Heidi - You are heavily on my mind the past few days, you and Sean were even in my dream last night. I am saying special prayers for you.

11/13/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Our prayers are with you and Colin today. We will remember always the sacrifices made by your family and so many others that allow us to be free. We love you and God Bless. The Martins

11/13/2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Colin and Sean today.

11/13/2006 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, Your strength inspires all of us. Sean would be so proud of you and Colin.

11/13/2006 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I sent you an email with prayers but I'm not sure it got through. I thought maybe you wouldn't be blogging today. Anyway my prayers are with you and as I am in a mood for thanking God for many blessings in disguise today, I want to thank him that you had Sean for a while and forever, and that you have a wonderful child of his. May God bless you all three, forever.

11/13/2006 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years. I think of you, Colin and Sean often and will continuing to pray for you.

Diana Stodola

11/13/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Thomas & Elva said...

You don't need to supply any words today.

Love,
Elva

P.S. I met a recent Aggie grad this afternoon. She served on the Muster Committee for the past two years. I wondered if meeting her was more than a coincidence. I thanked her for her work, and thought of Sean's role in the Ross Volunteers. It was a nice reminder of the honorable work that he did even before joining the army.

11/13/2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Heidi,
You and Colin, and Sean of course, have been in my thoughts all weekend, especially today. I truly admire your grace and strength. You inspire me.

11/13/2006 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have all been in my thoughts and prayers for days. You are right, there are no words but I hope in your heart you know how many people admire Team Sims and hold you all in our thoughts and prayers.
Much love,
Jenna's Mom

11/13/2006 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of you all day and prayed for your continued strength. As a fellow military wife you inspire and awe me. I am sure Sean is looking over you with so much love and admiration!

11/13/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Thinking of you Heidi,

Monique and family

11/15/2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home