Monday, November 20, 2006

Ireland Trivia #29

This one is a hard one . . . do you know where I am? HINT: One of Sean's favorite Irish songs is written about this town's fields.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

The fields of Athenry....Lovely song.....

11/20/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Man, I think I need to wake up way earlier to beat Roses at Ireland trivia...but I didn't know this answer anyways.

11/20/2006 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Athenry Castle

~Teresa

11/20/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm not putting in a guess because I really did not know it but after reading these answers, I remember hearing Kevin Barry sing that song at his pub in Savannah and we also have it on CD. :) Good times.

11/20/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Nicole-
We went to that pub . . . of course everywhere we went we went to an Irish Pub (except maybe Malta). We even bought a CD from the guy singing and Sean had him sign it . . .

11/20/2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Had not a single clue, but that is gorgeous and now I want to go.

Curses!

11/20/2006 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home