Happy Halloween
And now to the costume . . . I know my clue said it was a critter and red . . . when I was thinking red I was thinking political since that seems to be all we hear in the news . . . of course I had to look up which party was this critter and what party was red . . . so here is my critter . . .
And what kid wants to walk to the houses? He drove his John Deere Gator which worked out perfect! We only went to six houses (made a second appearance at two) and ended up with way too much candy! Thank goodness because I ran out and had to hit the pantry and the bags of microwave popcorn . . . many of the kids were excited so next year I think I will buy microwave popcorn. This year no candy was given out at our house just junk like straws and books.
Man oh man, we are trying to come down from a super sugar high . . . of course I am already thinking about next year's costume!

5 Comments:
Awesome job, on the costume!! And that'd be the way to trick-or-treat, in South Dakota, too...at 9:50 pm, its 37degrees here, with wind.....so jackets and stocking caps were the comman costumes!
Looks like the costume was a hit - enjoy the day
Heidi - ADORABLE Costume
Love the costume!
Your talents never cease to amaze me!
Post a Comment
<< Home