done . . . thanks!
I have been trying to find out the status of the scholarship that was set up in memory of Sean . . . finally I got an email that confirmed that the Sean P. Sims '94 General Rudder Scholarship at Texas A&M University is permanently endowed! I can't think of a more fitting tribute to him . . . I hope that the future generations who receive this scholarship can turn out to be a few good men or women. I look forward to meeting the cadets that receive this scholarship for many years.
This scholarship would not have been possible without so many who gave very generously over the last 42 months . . . I can't say THANK YOU enough.
Since someone asked if you could still give . . .
***UPDATED***
If you would like to donate to the scholarship please make checks payable to the
Sean Patrick Sims '94 Scholarship Fund and mail them to:
Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Drive
College Station TX 77840
This scholarship would not have been possible without so many who gave very generously over the last 42 months . . . I can't say THANK YOU enough.
Since someone asked if you could still give . . .
***UPDATED***
If you would like to donate to the scholarship please make checks payable to the
Sean Patrick Sims '94 Scholarship Fund and mail them to:
Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Drive
College Station TX 77840

3 Comments:
That's great news and such a wonderful tribute that will help so many.
Congrats, Heidi! That's awesome news.
awesome!
eventhough its endowed, is it still possible for folks to give?
Post a Comment
<< Home