Friday, May 09, 2008

Foto Friday: Us

I had another photo ready to go but realized that Mother's Day is this weekend so decided to do a last minute change . . . so here is a tribute to me! These were the first photos we had made together when we returned to Texas the summer 2004 . . . a friend took them in her front yard. Colin was about 6 months old and he got his first haircut the next day. I miss those long black locks of hair. It was such a happier time back then . . . I know I am not the always the best mommy but I try my hardest and with each passing day I will get better! Just hang in there little boy because I love you more than you can imagine! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms too and take some photos with you and your kiddos today!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

5/09/2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love them! Heidi you are a wonderful mother! Not only to Collin but to all of the lives you have touched teaching them. Emily is one of them :o) Happy Mothers Day!

5/09/2008 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love these photos and you will cherish them always. Thank you for sharing. I sent you an email about Invisible Moms and I think that you will appreciate the sentiment. You are doing a great work every day regardless of whether you realize it or not. Keep building.

Love, T

5/09/2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger keri said...

Heidi - Happy Mothers Day. Great Pics!!

5/09/2008 12:52 PM  
Blogger ABW said...

Happy Mother's Day. These are great pictures!

5/09/2008 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures Heidi. Loving your boy is the best gift you can give him... God Bless ... De'Dee Brown

5/10/2008 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Luv, Val

5/11/2008 6:59 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

What great pictures! Colin is blessed to have such a loving, committed mother. Happy Mother's Day to you!

5/12/2008 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home