Foto Friday: 10 years
Huuummm, not sure what to write today. I am extremely sad that 'we' did not make it this far together . . . 10 years. It seems like yesterday but 10 years ago we got married. I guess there isn't much more to say today . . . sure you can imagine my pain and sorrow. I had another photo in mind but it is at my parents' house . . . I even went to their house and could not find it . . . so this will have to do for now . . .
It just hurts so much that we loved each other and our time together ended too early. I know couples who are married and don't really like/love each other yet they continue to live life in misery . . . as bad as it sounds why couldn't it have been them and not us? I miss being a wife and all the ups and downs of marriage . . . it really is a great thing.
It just hurts so much that we loved each other and our time together ended too early. I know couples who are married and don't really like/love each other yet they continue to live life in misery . . . as bad as it sounds why couldn't it have been them and not us? I miss being a wife and all the ups and downs of marriage . . . it really is a great thing.
3 Comments:
All our love sweet girl. Team Sims is in our thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Jenna's mom
Heidi,
The first time I knew who you were, I saw you and Sean at Church on Sunday, after they returned from Kosovo. I had just found out that I would have a job a the elementary school the next year. It was summer time. You were slightly pregnant as was I. I remember seeing you and Sean and how happy you looked together. Jason then told me who you guys were. He was telling me that Sean had been in Kosovo and what a stand up guy. Many compliments about him came forth. Then he told me: I think his wife is a teacher. I couldn't wait to meet you. Thinking of you on this very special day and sending you hugs.
I'm so sorry that your love story didnt get to continue on for decades and decades. I'm sure its doesnt help with the hurt and pain much but you probably have more love for him in your heart then those loveless marriages will in all their years. I hope thats some comfort.
***HUGS***
Post a Comment
<< Home