Monday, June 09, 2008

not so good

missed Foto Friday
family parties and graduation
updated my will
swimming a lot . . . Colin that is
researching for my appraisal meeting
just tired or I am lazy?

I did manage to watch Army Wives (and Design Star and next Food Network Star) last night . . . wish I would have had a pen and paper to take notes on what I would have blogged about but too tired/lazy to get up. Colin was in bed by 630 last night . . . me not so lucky as it was past 3am . . . major sleep issues lately. I will get better by mid week! Just wanted to remind myself I am still kicking!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mrs. said...

I missed design star, I caught the next food network star and LOVED IT! I cant believe that someone can cook in heels that high but to each their own I suppose.

Army Wives... sigh... yes I watched. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with it. Some of it is just so right and some oh so wrong!

6/11/2008 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home