boring nothing
Not much planned today which seems to be the problem. School is not officially out until next Friday but I am pretty much done. Now here is my problem . . . I can't get anything accomplished . . . my motivation is zero . . . all I want to do is curl up in bed and watch TV. Yes, I am a mean mommy who is still sending her son to school. Maybe motivation will find me, LOL!
And here is my picture of my growing boy . . . man his looks have changed since his four year photos in December.
And here is my picture of my growing boy . . . man his looks have changed since his four year photos in December.

4 Comments:
What a handsome devil!:0)
Hey, Heidi! I was pleasantly surprised to find your blog. I started to cry when I saw your photos. Colin is so big. The picture of you and Sean was great to see. And then the 5th grade class photo made me smile. Philip wants the blog address so he can contact you. He remembers the trip to Paris fondly, talked about CPT Sims being his chaperone...As you are wondering about 'where they are now', Philip is headed to West Point on the 30th of June. I'm sure he will send you a photo, too. He is a handsome young man, if I do say so myself! We are headed to Texas for our next assignment. Our first move without the kids in 21 years! Maggie graduated from Holy Cross last Friday as a Poli Sci major and is planning to work for the Army as an intel analyst. We should be at Ft. Bliss by early/mid July for good. Going for a visit this month since Sean starts work on the 6th of June. Just want you to know that we often think of you and Sean and little Colin, who I would love to meet some day. I will be in San Antonio for the MCCW-Worldwide conference in October. Any chance you could join us? Not sure how far away from there you live. I really would love to know if anyone has ever shared the Rosary for Warriors with you. It is something I devised after attending the Memorial Ceremony in Vilseck for your Sean and the other 3 heroes honored that day. I feel it was divinely inspired and there are people all over the world who are praying that Rosary at this point. I always think of your Sean and like to think that his prayers are helping to spread the word on this comforting meditation. I just sent it to Angie Dente today, as a matter of fact. We prayed it at the Basilica in D.C. for the Military Archdiocese Memorial Day Mass a couple of Sundays ago. It was humbling to do that; and an honor to lead those present in one of the decades. You and Colin are in my daily prayers. Take care and God bless, Lynda MacFarland
What a great pic!
He's adorable. You're a good mommy.
Post a Comment
<< Home