travel
I just read that American Airlines is cutting 1 in 10 flights within the US and charging $15 for the first check bag . . . oh great . . . it looks like air travel is going to become very expensive! I guess a trip in the car might be our only option but then again gasoline prices are only increasing day to day.

2 Comments:
I couldn't believe it when I read that they are starting to charge $15 for a checked bag. I think they're going to have to have REALLY lower prices than the other airlines to get people to chose them. I'd have to save at least $50 (after paying the $15 to check my suitcase) before I'd fly them and pay to check one because of how much it would tick me off to pay.
I meant "choose" not "chose". You would think I would remember to proofread my comments...
Post a Comment
<< Home