nothing
Nothing . . . that's all I have right now. Life is life . . .
The 5th graders at my school took their big test today . . . well, for some it was the first attempt and we will continue working and preparing for the second testing . . . it will be a long two weeks of waiting. It would be nice if they would all pass but let's be real . . . it ain't going to happen.
Oh remember that 'issue' below that I thought was fixed. Well, it wasn't . . . they came out and it seemed to work but well it was just one big old mess. I had a guy come out to add a few sprinkler heads to my back yard where I was having some issues. He was going over each station and noticed pooling of water on 'that' station . . . he immediately told me there was still a leak. Fast forward to today when he was here to work in the back and fix what was already fixed . . . oye . . . he said it was a terrible mess and they did terrible work. I was livid but had washed my hands of the cable company . . . I paid the guy and have a fixed system. I am not done with the cable company as I will file a complaint but want and expect nothing from them. I guess some times no matter how nice you are you just can't win.
As I said before . . . life is life!
The 5th graders at my school took their big test today . . . well, for some it was the first attempt and we will continue working and preparing for the second testing . . . it will be a long two weeks of waiting. It would be nice if they would all pass but let's be real . . . it ain't going to happen.
Oh remember that 'issue' below that I thought was fixed. Well, it wasn't . . . they came out and it seemed to work but well it was just one big old mess. I had a guy come out to add a few sprinkler heads to my back yard where I was having some issues. He was going over each station and noticed pooling of water on 'that' station . . . he immediately told me there was still a leak. Fast forward to today when he was here to work in the back and fix what was already fixed . . . oye . . . he said it was a terrible mess and they did terrible work. I was livid but had washed my hands of the cable company . . . I paid the guy and have a fixed system. I am not done with the cable company as I will file a complaint but want and expect nothing from them. I guess some times no matter how nice you are you just can't win.
As I said before . . . life is life!

1 Comments:
I'm with you - life is life and pollen SUCKS! I guess having a spring without pollen would be too wonderful to bear, so we are cursed with this nasty yellow stuff. Gotta go TRY to blow my nose now. Woe is me! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home