Monday, December 20, 2010

because

I am tired of looking at the last post and want to flashback on life a little bit . . . I do love the Christmas time of year . . . it is sad of course but having a little boy also makes it so magical! One of his favorite things the month of December is his advent calendar . . . our big snowman has 24 cute bags . . . which were all hand made by our friend Alex . . . filled with fun treats! This year I took the easy road and bought the Lego City Advent Calendar. I took it out of their package and filled our bags! He wasn't too impressed the first few days but now loves putting together a creation each morning before school! As I snapped his photo a few weeks ago, I was shocked at how much he has grown since Mr. Snowman entered our house . . .

2006


2008


2010


... enough to make anyone sort of gasp at the shock of truly how fast they do grow! In my mind I am sort of stuck in 2003 . . . the last Christmas Sean was alive and Colin was not born yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhh, too cute!!! He is growing up. No more baby fat on his face. I read this and looked over at my "baby" who is now 12... :( They do grow so fast.

12/20/2010 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home