Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

The fun continues . . . of course my ideas were all shot down quickly (chicken, goat, lobster to name a few) but he remembered seeing a friend's son dressed as this last year and the little stinker remembered it! I figured it was a good compromise, but sadly it isn't a cute, cuddly critter but it was totally his choice . . .



. . . not my favorite but the quickest one I have ever made especially since I waited until yesterday to put it all together even though it had been sitting in a nice pile for a few weeks! Hope everyone has a sugar filled evening? Now think about all the poor teachers dealing with your children tomorrow! Happy Halloween

7 Comments:

Blogger NYPete said...

Cute costume. Did you make the gloves? Those are awesome. Hope it was a good halloween.

10/31/2011 10:07 PM  
Anonymous LAUREL said...

Oh, I LOVE that!!! You MADE it?!? That's pretty impressive!!!

11/01/2011 6:52 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

I love it! I think Junior wants to be a skeleton next year. :) How are you doing? Want to get together? What's on at the Mayborn?

11/01/2011 7:59 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks. Yes, I did make it which meant buying a black shirt and pants and ironing on the 'bones' that I cut out of white material. Super easy! The gloves were $1 at the local big box store.

Korin-I have the pattern for you to make for Jr next year or if you get me his shirt/pants I could iron it for you, LOL. Mayborn doesn't have any special exhibit. I'm waiting on that village out back to be done . . . never been outside to it. Oh and the BU shirt was worn last week for "Rise Up" against drugs last week when the b-ball team came to visit Colin's school.

11/03/2011 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great costume! This is what Sam was last year and he loved it. I really like the face paint. I hope you had fun trick or treating. Enjoy your fall.

Teresa

11/04/2011 4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really awesome :)
well done Heidi

11/06/2011 10:23 AM  
Blogger soldierdeb said...

very nice = I cannot believe how tall he is getting - blessings to you!

11/08/2011 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home