Pre-Birthday Party
Colin's birthday always falls when school is out which means no one is around for a party. I sort of just 'forget' an organized party and hope he does too. Well, you know kids . . . he hasn't had one in 2 years so he asked for one this year. He wanted bowling so that is what we did and it was SO easy. I paid my deposit and they told me to just bring a cake. They provided every thing from invitations, to treat bags, thank you cards, a hostess, plates . . . it was so weird showing up with just a cake. It also amazes me that out of the 20 kids in his class only 2 called or emailed me; seriously how weird is that? When I was a kid you always went to a birthday party . . . oh well we had fun and enjoyed all the family/friends that did come and celebrate!


Oh and I can't believe he is almost 8 . . . eight . . . time sure needs to slow down!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home