sweeeet
Today I spent some time baking for the holidays . . . I always find cute stuff to make but never end up making it. Since I am already out of school for a few more days before Colin, I pulled out the idea books (yes I have all that stuff in a binder according to theme) . . . so I am going to toot my 'bugle' today . . .
. . . aren't these just the cutest? I found the idea here. It was fairly easy to make just a little time consuming but turned out cute and tasted yummy too! I have some other cute sweet treats for later in the week too . . . Colin's school party is early so they requested breakfast food . . . of course they are not healthy but cute none the less.
. . . aren't these just the cutest? I found the idea here. It was fairly easy to make just a little time consuming but turned out cute and tasted yummy too! I have some other cute sweet treats for later in the week too . . . Colin's school party is early so they requested breakfast food . . . of course they are not healthy but cute none the less.

3 Comments:
Thanks for sharing, those are too cute! I might have to pick me up some Bugles!
Paula
CUTE...did you see the santa hat brownies on pinterest?
~Ginger
This is adorable!!! I'm impressed at your creative talents.
Post a Comment
<< Home