Awake
Well, I am awake! Just today I was thinking that my sleeping pattern is getting better. It has been two weeks since I have had to take any sleeping medicine and I have felt very well rested. As you can see it is well after midnight and I am wide eyed! I have been laying in bed for two hours listening to the iPod and catching reruns of The Amazing Race Season 2 . . . I love this show . . . anyone want to sign up as my partner in the future? I have resorted to listening to Christmas music. I knew that this week might be difficult but thought that sleeping would not be an issue. Boy is it going to be a long day tomorrow with Colin . . . better get his favorite movies ready . . . Babe the Pig and Fox and the Hound! Off to try to fall asleep again. Night Night . . .

3 Comments:
Man, I can so relate. Let's start a fight club :)
I will do the Amazing Race with you any day!
Love, Kara
I love the Amazing Race! My best friend and I will call each other at the commercials, and then the next day we discuss the whole show, who makes us mad, who we hope wins, etc.! We've done this every season. You can tell how exciting my life is!!!
Sarah's Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home