Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

I bought my Christmas present yesterday . . . big spender I am this year.



I so need to write about the present Sean bought me for Christmas 2003 . . .

Today we are off to paint the playhouse and I decided to go very BOLD! I loved the suggestion of the khaki with maroon . . . but I hope that my boldness isn't too bold . . . plus I asked Colin what color he wanted and these were two colors he told me so I will blame it on him.

3 Comments:

Blogger On Cue Aussies said...

What great Christmas presents! I've never had a freezer on bottom - give an eval when you've used it for awhile.

Khaki and Maroon - wonderful!!!

12/03/2006 6:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heh, I'm getting the exact same three items for Christmas! I have to pick them out on Thursday.

12/03/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger soldierdeb said...

nice appliances! Enjoy them. I cannot wait to see Colin's play house.

12/04/2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home