Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stuck and Bored

Well, the weather in Texas is just cold and icy! We are stuck at my parents house and I would so rather be at our house doing something. I got an email (thanks Tommy) that shows the teams for the upcoming Amazing Race . . . I am so excited! I can already feel the tension and bickering. I promise to take some photos of the inside of the house when we get back . . . I am hoping to get there later today but who knows. School had a late start (10) yesterday and early release (1) since the heat was not working . . . man my room was freezing cold! Today is was just cancelled. So bored since most of our stuff is at the new house. At least I know that Patti is sitting pretty in 80 degree weather in Guam . . . all the more reason to escape here. Happy Day to those in warmer weather!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I was stunned last night when I saw a reporter from CNN in San Antonio flicking ice off the the tree branches! When was the last time that city saw ice?? This weather is WEIRD!

1/17/2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger KBG said...

I'm not sure that I can stand another season of Charla and Mirna - they made me crazy the first time around! Maybe they'll be first to go (I'll keep my fingers crossed).
On another note, you sound upbeat - even with the crappy weather - and I hope that you are feeling a little more "at home" in your new house. We're all so excited that pictures are coming!

1/17/2007 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry! i think i brought some of CO back with me when I came back after a week up in Breckenridge last week :)
it didn't feel this cold up there except maybe once or twice @ night.
crazy...

1/18/2007 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we're enjoying the tropical Guam weather. Since we've acclimated so well, we were "cold" last night when it got down to 76 while we were sitting out having dinner. Winter must be here ~time to get the sweaters out of storage ;) Come visit ANYTIME! Continental just announced some special deals. Only thing is you've got to bring Colin so we can hang out at the beach with him! I know he'd LOVE it!

1/18/2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home