Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blogging Hiatus

I am going to be taking some time off from blogging . . . I hope to post again by Christmas. Here is what we are doing . . .

The family is heading west my friends . . . to be one of the families participating in the Snowball Express . . . I will post some photos when we return. Hopefully, some time the week we return I will get all the keys to the house and start moving boxes. I don't expect to be moved completely in for a month or so but will begin the adventure. It will be a second Christmas so to speak as I begin to unpack of life that has been in boxes for over two years. Then there is the matter of Christmas Cards . . . oh dear, who knows if those will happen and I can guarantee they will not be as labor intensive as last year's card! I sure have enjoyed getting them from friends . . . where do you guys find the time? Thanks for remembering us during the holiday season.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I knew it wasn't Disney!! I hoped you were participating in this.

We'll be here when you get settled and start writing again...

12/12/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I should've typed "wasn't *just* Disney!"

12/12/2006 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!I'm so glad you have a wonderful trip planned. I know you will make it a great one for Colin. Don't worry 'bout us, we just want to hear about the whole thing when you get home. Have a great trip. Merry Christmas to all. And a big THANK YOU to everyone who helps with this.

12/12/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Sounds like you two should have a great time. Enjoy the time together!

12/13/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

enjoy the blog break, and the holiday. I am sure Clin will love it this year...

12/13/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

How fun! Hope you guys have a great time. To be in your new home will also be an adventure for sure. Happy Holidays!

12/14/2006 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I immediately thought of you and Colin when I saw a story about this on AFN. I hope it was a great time for you.

12/20/2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home