Ireland Trivia #31 ANSWER
. . . the Guinness Brewery in Dublin . . .

Oh well, no big deal it was just a game! No, I was not drinking the Guinness because I was with child and plus the stuff is just too strong for me. We do have a winner but I haven't been keeping up with score very well so will post the official winner next week but before I go a little story. Who does this guy looks like in the this photo? think popular children's literature . . . made a movie?
Doesn't it look like Lemony Snicket from A Series of Unfortunate Events? Oh and this is the bus where I left my Irish verse . . . I hope someone is enjoying it in their home because I sure would be.
Sad to say but Travel Trivia will be taking a break . . . not sure when or if this game will return. This is about the end of all the traveling adventures of the Sims Duo . . . stay tuned because you just never know. Colin and I are going on an adventure next weekend . . . it is going to be big and should be the happiest place on earth for some very special families.

3 Comments:
Ooops! Distracted by "the journey is ending!" Ah well--it was fun, Heidi. Have a great weekend, and have fun with wee Colin.
I hope you have a great time at Disney. I know my girls and I will. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet you.
I really wish I had time to check-in more often. I would have totally gotten this trivia answer right!!! We have some very similar pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home