Friday, November 02, 2007

stuffy and school

I finally turned the computer on the first time in over 24 hours . . . Hello, my name is Heidi and I am addicted to emails and blogs . . . I am signing off in a minute because I am feeling crappy! I feel early signs of the flu (took the shot last month) but hope it is just my allergies or something that quickly goes away.

In school news, Colin has had two "great days" as he tells me . . . he was so proud of himself. The moons were right because today he took a nap! Last night we were both in bed by 630pm and up around 7am . . . oh and he has a new head teacher. Much to my surprise this morning . . . but that assistant is still there . . . I think part of my 'sickness' is worrying about that situation. I saw his old teacher (who I like) and she told me he would stay in that room until late August and I was thinking I don't think so! Next Wednesday, I have a little meeting to try and get some sort of answers.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

I'll say a prayer for you, Heidi that your meeting goes well and is helpful.

Be well,
Lara

11/03/2007 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home