if I were rich . . .
. . . I would get a facial every month! Really, my skin is almost glowing. I just got home from an amazing 50 minutes of silence and pampering. I told you this was going to be a year about me taking better care of myself. I can't wait until February 6, sigh.

4 Comments:
glad you were able to enjoy a bit of pampering for yourself!!!!
Hmm, maybe I need to get a facial!! Might be the last time for a while I actually get to take time out for myself :)
Sounds lovely! I indulge in the occasional pedicure (living in California, it's always nice to have cute toes to show off!), but I've never had a facial. Perhaps I should try it sometime!
L
Sounds nice! I had microdermabrasian today and fell asleep. There has to be a cheaper way for me to take a nap.
rather...
'when i'm rich'
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home