Friday, July 11, 2008

Foto Friday: lazy

Since I have limited my computer time and am down right lazy this week FF will be a recent digital picture . . . we will **try** to get back to our regularly scheduled program next week but don't get your hopes up . . .

As a child I was good . . . when my parents told me to do something; I did it (stop rolling your eyes) . . . why doesn't that work now that I am a parent? Anyway, I told Colin to go get dressed and I thought he was doing just that when I heard him in his room talking to himself, opening the closet doors, and heard drawers were being opened and closed . . .

Guess I need to work on that thing called trust. Happy Weekend!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a mother of three I can tell you, he is the norm. Remember, he too, is Learning to Live. ;>D
And those photos are soooo cute!

7/11/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

I am the youngest of 4 children and the only girl. My mother told me that I never needed spanking and always did what I was told, unlike my brothers. It's not totally a girl/boy thing, because my youngest brother has a little girl who behaves exactly as he did as a child...my parents tell him that it is payback! So perhaps this is how Sean was as a child?

7/11/2008 9:52 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Not exactly obeying but very funny. :)

7/11/2008 2:15 PM  
Blogger The Mrs. said...

god bless children and the ways they come up with testing our patience!

7/11/2008 9:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Heidi,

Love the pics. I so wish we lived closer together, it would be so great to get the boys together. I can still picture Colin with all his hair laying at Sheila's next to Ayden playing with the infant gyms...

7/13/2008 6:38 AM  
Blogger Billie said...

This is just way too cute and funny. I guess he's just going to have one of those personalities that will keep you smiling :).

7/15/2008 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home