Wednesday, July 02, 2008

yawn

Yep you guessed it . . . not much going on around here. Of course I have a list of things I could complain about but will let them pass for the day . . . I am trying to think positive! I haven't posted many photos lately so here is one . . .

. . . My dad has taken in 5 or 6 young kittens . . . they were suppose to be wild but Colin is able to hold them and play with them. If you look closely at the photo you will notice the cat has his paw on one of Colin's small cars . . . the cat will actually play with him . . . he pushes the car and the cat stops it, bats it, and sends it moving along. Colin thinks it is a magic kitty! See I don't totally hate cats . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cherish these moments with Colin, they pass so quickly!

7/03/2008 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home