journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
. . . it is only a matter of time before we make a visit to the ER. He is doing too good and going way to fast!
posted by Heidi at 4/18/2010 09:40:00 AM
They grow up way too fast... Go Colin!!!!
Yea!!! I remember those days, my back would be killing me after running with them halfway down the block! Soon you two can bike ride together!
He looks so grown up!
I remember those days and the worry...I wanted to wrap them in bubble wrap before they went outside. Then they turn 16, 17 and start driving a car! Do they sell bubble wrap big enough for a car?!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
They grow up way too fast... Go Colin!!!!
Yea!!! I remember those days, my back would be killing me after running with them halfway down the block! Soon you two can bike ride together!
He looks so grown up!
I remember those days and the worry...I wanted to wrap them in bubble wrap before they went outside. Then they turn 16, 17 and start driving a car! Do they sell bubble wrap big enough for a car?!
Post a Comment
<< Home