November 7, 2004
I don't have much to write about today. One item of Sean's that I really could not wait to get back was his digital camera. He had been so good about taking photos of himself and others while he was away. I wanted anything and everything that was associated with him. Since we never discussed what he did in Iraq, I knew any photos might give me a glimpse into the last days of his life. Here is a photo of him and his 1SG . . .
1SG Smith and Sean
somewhere in the middle of nowhere
7 Nov 04
17:15

2 Comments:
Heidi,
I know that this is a tough month and an even tougher week for you. I only wish I could say something that would make it all better but I can't. I just want you to know that I read your blog daily. I am encouraged by your strength. Thank you for being an inspiration to us all regardless of our situations. I also want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and Colin.
Sincerely, Teresa
I just saw 1SG Smith on an AFN commercial this evening!
Post a Comment
<< Home