journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
It's a bird . . .
it's a plane . . . no, it's Superman! Colin loved his Superman pjs that the Wiktoreks' sent him for his birthday . . . now I need to get some action video because Superman has been 'flying' all around the house and to the mailbox.
Cute!!! I remember making red capes for my boys cause we weren't able to get superman suits where we were. (early 60's) Before that they used towels around their necks. Boys are definitely supermen.
He looks so cute. Take's me back a few years (40) to my son and his cape. Your doing a great job with him. All young Super heros turn into wonderful Husbands and Fathers. Your both in our prayers. Love and God bless, Glo
7 Comments:
Oh how adorable! He is so cute and I bet sweet too. Thanks for sharing the great photos.
T
Ohhh, boys and Superman, like peanut butter and jelly!
So cute! My boy wore Batman pj's with a cape at that age. Watch out, he'll be grown before you know it!
Cute!!! I remember making red capes for my boys cause we weren't able to get superman suits where we were. (early 60's) Before that they used towels around their necks. Boys are definitely supermen.
Vincent just said...Where'd he get those! I want some Superman PJ's!!!
He's just so cute...thanks for th pics :)
Too cute ~ I love the cape.
He looks so cute. Take's me back a few years (40) to my son and his cape. Your doing a great job with him. All young Super heros turn into wonderful Husbands and Fathers. Your both in our prayers.
Love and God bless,
Glo
Post a Comment
<< Home