My Day
Today is my day . . . I never expected to be older than Sean but I am. Is 3 a lucky or unlucky number? I thought I would write about the last birthday I shared with Sean. He really out did himself. We all went to the PX to get some stuff . . . weather was bad with snow everywhere. Sean and my dad went to the Power Zone and bought me a new computer monitor and then got my favorite flowers, ice cream cake, candles, and Vanilla Coke. He was so secretive. My mom and I bought groceries and I was suspicious the whole time. It was nice that he made such a big deal about my birthday. Colin was 3 weeks old on my birthday and I was turning 30! Here is a snapshot from that day . . . notice Murphy is waiting for his piece of cake!
And since I am such a crazy person who likes for things to connect . . . here is a picture of Colin from his 3rd birthday in December. A few days before his 'party' I found the number 3. Yes, that is the same number 3 that was on my cake 3 years ago. What is it with 3?
So today I am 33 . . . remember I have a freaky thing about the number 33. No big plans today . . . going to buy my birthday present which will once again be more practical than I would like but useful none the less. I furnished the house for Christmas so now will buy an iron and vacuum to clean that house! Just too many 3s in this post.
PS: Happy Birthday to you too Christy!

23 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Heidi! May your day and year be full of unexpected blessings! :)
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. I know as I get older I want those pratical gifts too. Something that I can use and make my life easier on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy your iron and vacuum. As the Italian's would say - Tanti Auguri, which means Many Wishes! Love, T
Imagine me singing...Happy birthdya to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Heidi...happy birthday to you. I find that people don't sing happy birthday to each other when we get past like 16...I still like to do it. Hope you have a great year. 33 has been good to me...I wish you the same.
Happy Birthday, Heidi.
I followed your link to Christy's post, very good. I don't know about all those three's, they are long behind me, but you seem to have a lot of them in your life.
I think you should go have a manicure, a night out, or something to celebrate other than something to clean with, just buy yourself a pretty plant for your garden. Brrr... I know the plant doesn't want to be planted right now, so okay, a pretty begonia for the inside then then later to go outside. Make it a happy day.
Happy Birthday, Heidi. And I must say I am very jealous of your new home. It is VERY beautiful and I really love the backyard. You'll have to take some closeups of your works of art!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday ~ hope "33" brings all good things for you!
Happy Birthday, Heidi. I hope you have a wonderful 33rd year!
A vacuum and an iron? Great choices, but get yourself some flowers and chocolate also.
Another milestone that you have crossed. I wish they would get easier. I wish you wouldn't have to cross them without Sean.
Here's to a great year for you.
peace & blessings on your birthday Heidi! I'll be praying the joyfuls for you & your mom. in Poland they celebrate their 'name' day...which is the feast day of the saint they are named after. On the birthdays they celebrate the mother :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
And since you mentioned a vaccum. I HIGHLY recommend a Dyson all the way! I am completely in love with mine!:0)
Enjoy your weekend!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!
Happy belated birthday Heidi. You look amazing as usual. I really hope you are enjoying your new home, I know it is alot of stress though. But you are a very strong person and I know you will handle everything with grace. It blows my mind at how much Colin has changed since the days in Germany. I never thought he could get cuter than he was as an infant, but look at him now. Best Wishes to you both.
Sheila Freeman
Hope this year is a great one for you and Colin! Happy 3 and 33 to you both!
Hope this year is a great one for you and Colin! Happy 3 and 33 to you both!
Happy Birthday, Heidi! I love the picture of you and baby Colin and Murphy...the doggies are always waiting for their piece of the pie! Have a great day!!
Heidi you share the same birthday as my DH! What lucky Capricorns you are! I hope you had a GREAT day!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
I'm late posting Heidi, but I hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy bday!
Happy belated birthday!
January 19th was my 33rd birthday as well.
For my birthday I requested a toaster and a new iron. How exciting!
I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home