idea
I scheduled Colin to have his four year old picture next week. As I opened his classroom door this afternoon his teacher was holding him and told me she was on her way to call me. Oh great, it was visible that he had been crying so I figured he had been in trouble. Actually he had fallen on a piece of cardboard puzzle and hit his head . . . I looked and thought it did not look like a big deal . . . not that I would know what a gash that required stitches would look like but it was not that big. I got the accident report and off we went. On the way home, Colin told me "he had a great idea." He said it was not hurting that bad but blueberry cupcakes was the only thing that would make it better. By the time we got home it was visibly swollen so I am sure he is going to milk this all night . . .
Lesson Learned? Don't leave those puzzle pieces on the floor
Number of blueberry muffins eaten at 6:30pm: 3 . . . didn't you see all the crumbs around his mouth?

5 Comments:
Awww...poor guy! Glad the blueberry muffins did the trick though.
I just got home from the gym and now have to go get gum out of Ab's hair. I don't even want to know how it happend!
I just posted about muffins, that's too funny!!! You should check them out. Sorry you got hurt little guy.:0(
Blueberry muffins make everything better! :) Maybe he will have a cool scar, my little one has a scar above one of his eyes.
I just have to say, that second picture, as soon as I seen it I thought he looks just like his daddy.
ouch!!
too funny...
Post a Comment
<< Home