gulp
I have been trying to get my pictures organized . . . it is a never ending battle but since today is 'my day' it was something I needed to start. At the bottom of the drawer were the proof sheets from Sean's funeral. I have had them for over 3 years and just now really looking at them . . . sort of hard to believe what we are doing in them. And then there is Colin; what a baby he was with his fat cheeks . . . can't believe he was only 10 months old and now he is 4 . . . I would have never guessed we would have made it this far.
It has been really hard for me lately. I guess the realization is starting to sink in. I can't believe it took three years for me to realize this . . . I don't want to realize it or accept it. I know I say that a lot but he has really been on my mind lately. I think of him often or something will remind me of him but I still have a hard time grasping that he will never come home to us. When I went to bed last night, I thought about how crappy it was that I am living this life . . . always alone and no one to help out with Colin. Just last night I had another dream that woke me up at 3 and could not go back to sleep because it was so real. Of course I can't remember the details now.
Okay back to the pictures . . .
It has been really hard for me lately. I guess the realization is starting to sink in. I can't believe it took three years for me to realize this . . . I don't want to realize it or accept it. I know I say that a lot but he has really been on my mind lately. I think of him often or something will remind me of him but I still have a hard time grasping that he will never come home to us. When I went to bed last night, I thought about how crappy it was that I am living this life . . . always alone and no one to help out with Colin. Just last night I had another dream that woke me up at 3 and could not go back to sleep because it was so real. Of course I can't remember the details now.
Okay back to the pictures . . .

5 Comments:
:0( I am sorry. Hang in there.
Heidi,
There are no words...
Please know that you are not alone...ever...
besides GOD watching over you...
Sean is and many many people who love you and pray for you daily.
May GOD grant you the peace that passes all understanding.
Blessings,
Jenna's mom
I can't even imagine...
But I want you to know that we all love you and care about you, and that we do our hardest to try to imagine so that we can be good friends for you.
But really, we have no idea.
And we know that we have no idea.
heidi,
i know you didn't wish for this to happen- none of us wanted this for you or your family. we all miss sean and think of him more than you know. i hope you know that even in your lowest points, your loneliest moments, and your periods of doubt and sorrow that not only is sean still with you and alive very much in your heart, but God is also right there with you. i know it's easy to say and more difficult to believe it is so... but truly, He loves you and cares for you so much!
love
the abes
Post a Comment
<< Home