pots of gold
Well it is that time of year where the local tax appraisers office 'decides' the value of my property and then sends me a lovely bill to pay up . . . oh we have a love-hate relationship. I saw in the newspaper they were sending out new notices if your property value increased . . . keeping my fingers crossed. So when I opened the mailbox yesterday, I was like crap, not again. To my surprise my value went down . . . hey I'm not complaining. I am so thankful as I won't have to waste my time and the appraisers time by making an appointment and going in to get a fair value of the property . . . I guess that means they will just raise taxes to make up the difference and totally sock it to me next year . . . hey gives me another year.
A few weeks ago I made cupcakes for the Cake Walk booth at Colin's school carnival . . . I thought I took photos of the finished product but guess not . . . who knows what camera was sitting around when I 'thought' I snapped it. They turned out good and were fun to make . . .

A few weeks ago I made cupcakes for the Cake Walk booth at Colin's school carnival . . . I thought I took photos of the finished product but guess not . . . who knows what camera was sitting around when I 'thought' I snapped it. They turned out good and were fun to make . . .
mix waiting to make a rainbow . . . hmmmm, funny how the bowls match the batter wishing I had a photo of my own but here is what the final product looks like . . . personally I think fewer color would look better . . . maybe red, white, and blue for 4th of July?

. . . so I guess my rainbows lead to the pots of gold! Have a great weekend . . .

3 Comments:
those cupcakes look fun! we might have to try those at our house!
Love it...how do you do it?
Those are cute, I might have to try that for Junior's birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home