Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Photos part 1

Sean was always so excited when three things arrived at Camp Normandy . . . steak, beer, and ice cream. He loved all three! I am sure he tried to work something out when soldiers went to Camp Warhorse so they would bring steak back for their BBQs. He would always talk about how great it tasted . . . he probably had better steaks in Iraq than I did in Germany.

The gang is all here for Steak and Beer . . . non alcoholic of course!

Sean was just like a kid when he toldme about ice cream coming to Camp Normandy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. We said the same about the steaks. When the gang started the BBQ thing, I send so many cans of beans, charcoal, and seasoning.
We did not use up that much at home in the last couple of years.
Good MPS was ...affordable ;), because that was some heavy shi...

11/10/2005 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi
I love these photos of Sean and the guys. It put a huge smile on my face. It reminded me(and I really needed the reminding this week) that Sean lived his life to the fullest, regardless of where he was, & he was able to find the best in everything (& everyone).

Heidi, I continue to marvel at your stength and positive attitude.

MISS YOU!
Patti

11/10/2005 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,

We are all thinking about you and Colin at Vilseck E.S. These are some great pics, thanks for sharing them with us.

Dave

11/11/2005 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home